The Member Forum is now open for booking.
Last year it sold out – book your places today
The essential event for Cifas members
In addition to keynote speakers and interactive workshops to help you detect and prevent more fraud, we will also be launching the first stage of your brand new Cifas Portal. The Cifas Portal will be the heart of how you use, engage and interact with Cifas and our other members - making the launch at the Member Forum an unmissable event for you and your teams.
All day: talk to the team and discover Cifas Portal at our Cifas clinics
Dealing with a tricky case? Unsure about a filing? Want to understand your e-Review process better? Throughout the day, experts from Cifas will be on hand for 1-2-1 discussions or small group sessions.
Plenaries and workshops
Please note times may be subject to minor adjustment.
9.40am-12.05pm Strategic morning plenaries (including morning break)
- Guest speaker: Mark Johnson, The Risk Management Group
Following phenomenal demand from his session at the Annual Conference, we are excited to announce Mark Johnson will be speaking at our Member Forum. This time, Mark will explore the world of artificial intelligence, and discuss a case study of its use in fraud prevention.
- Latest fraud statistics, data and analysis from Cifas experts - plus the exclusive launch of the first stage of your brand new Cifas Portal.
12.05pm-12.45pm & 2.25pm-3.05pm Choice of three interactive breakout sessions
- The Contingent Reimbursement Model: Six Months In
Guest speaker: Christine Farrow, UK Finance
- The Future of Digital Identities
Sandra Peaston, Cifas
- Internal Fraud Deep Dive
Tracey Carpenter, Cifas
1.45pm-2.25pm & 3.20pm-4.00pm Afternoon plenaries
- Facial Matching: A Cifas member case study
A guest speaker from HSBC will talk you through their use of our newly developed facial matching technology. Understand its benefits and how it helped HSBC detect an identity fraud ring.
- New Cifas technologies
Hear from Cifas on how our newly developed technologies, such as our range of Proactive Alerts, can help you prevent and detect more fraud.
- Identifying fraudulent documents
Our expert guest speaker will give you practial tips on what to look out for when receiving documents to ensure they aren't fraudulent.
4.10pm-5.30pm Post-Forum drinks and networking
Who is the Member Forum for?
The event is exclusive to Cifas member organisations and is ideal for:
- Professionals who use Cifas as part of their regular fraud and financial crime prevention operations, including those who use the Secure Members' Area;
- Managers and team leaders who are responsible for financial crime fraud prevention teams and processes that use Cifas;
- Senior executives and directors looking for a better understanding of how Cifas works with, and benefits, their organisation.
Book your places today
With thanks to our exhibitors
TruNarrative, Lexis Nexis, Synectics Solutions, CGI, Emailage, W2, Resilient PLC, Shortest Path Training and Pay360.
Book online now
*3-for-2 offer* Just £50 per person for members
Tuesday 12 November 2019
Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG
Registration: From 9am
Post-conference drinks and networking: 4.10pm-5.30pm
Latest blog posts